Log in with an Authentication Failed Error
There are a few ways to beat that nasty [NGM] auth. failed error.
One of the ways I learned from the website was to run the vindictus.exe from the folder (by default) "C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\".
Quite a useful method, and it's worked for tons of people. Hmm... but what if it didn't work for me?
The second method is the easiest. Log in with your e-mail address when you launch Vindictus, not your username. This worked for me, and I'm sure it'll work for everyone else.
The last fix I saw was to reinstall the game. Now, that is quite a risky method, so you might want to back up your config file and such. This is a LAST RESORT.
METHOD 1
One of the ways I learned from the website was to run the vindictus.exe from the folder (by default) "C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\".
Quite a useful method, and it's worked for tons of people. Hmm... but what if it didn't work for me?
METHOD 2
The second method is the easiest. Log in with your e-mail address when you launch Vindictus, not your username. This worked for me, and I'm sure it'll work for everyone else.
METHOD 3
The last fix I saw was to reinstall the game. Now, that is quite a risky method, so you might want to back up your config file and such. This is a LAST RESORT.
Remember to press that thanks button if I helped.

