How to Get into Elite Hack Section

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
How to Get into Elite Hack Section
You can't because its a myth.

Proof:


This clears up everything right?
Quote Originally Posted by Stewie_Griffin View Post
You can't because its a myth.

Proof:


This clears up everything right?

Still doesn't mean its fake.
talking to yourself again stewie? What part of that picture looks fake
you can't see the section because you don't have 1,000 posts AND you are not invited.
Quote Originally Posted by pashak View Post
stewie_griffin
gtfo no one likes you.... really.
you're an annoying wannabe
Ignored.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
you can't see the section because you don't have 1,000 posts AND you are not invited.


Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post
stewie_griffin just go away no one likes you
Hmm, i guess your a buddy of pashak here.

Quote Originally Posted by aragarof View Post
Agree 1000%
I didn't know your ignorant too. Well anyways i disagree 100%.
Are you guys keep thinking on there is an elite hack section?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Are you guys keep thinking on there is an elite hack section?


I don't believe it.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Are you guys keep thinking on there is an elite hack section?

I do not know whats going through these minds I think NOOB is like Hitler here now getting the trust of all the Germans(kids on mpgh).
Quote Originally Posted by Stewie_Griffin View Post
I do not know whats going through these minds I think NOOB is like Hitler here now getting the trust of all the Germans(kids on mpgh).
What a great comparison. You should get a award
Quote Originally Posted by Stewie_Griffin View Post
I do not know whats going through these minds I think NOOB is like Hitler here now getting the trust of all the Germans(kids on mpgh).
Well, I suppose I am Stalin, I have a much stronger army.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Well, I suppose I am Stalin, I have a much stronger army.
But I though you're a Jew
Quote Originally Posted by aragarof View Post
What a great comparison. You should get a award
No thanks, and appreciate the compliment.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Are you guys keep thinking on there is an elite hack section?

@SmartAlley

its gonna be like @The Dark Knight's guess a num between 1-1000 for 5000k nx
Oh the stupidity.
stewie_griffin is a wannabe coder

anyways why you have to ruin everything..
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?