Brushes

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Brushes
Is there any brushes you guys would reccomend for Photoshop 7.0? I tried loading the Total Deviance brushes into 7.0 but it said they weren't compatible with my version of photoshop. I just want to learn how to use it alot better, because I'm going to be using alot of photoshop for my technology class at school.
this is a tutorial section..
yeah, also if you're looking for brushes go to

deviantart
deviantart.com
yeeeaaahh.....that was sorta obvious............-.-
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
Is there any brushes you guys would reccomend for Photoshop 7.0? I tried loading the Total Deviance brushes into 7.0 but it said they weren't compatible with my version of photoshop. I just want to learn how to use it alot better, because I'm going to be using alot of photoshop for my technology class at school.
Man. I'm sorry. I just assume most people know the automatic response to this question. -.-'







And for everyone who replied

You fucking idiots he just said

Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
I tried loading the Total Deviance brushes into 7.0 but it said they weren't compatible with my version of photoshop.
Try reading the "POST" instead of the reply. As you can plainly see. He has already been there. -.-' Mabye you could be helpfull to our progressing Chooblet instead of oh so negative.
dude chill...
xD Sorry either i'm drunk or i'm just sick of the casual response for this question. :P Everyone always gave it to me and it pissed me off.
now could u give me a program for this? WAAAH don't got photoshop or anything!!!!
Standoff posted a very goo link containing photoshop cs2 and Eyecandy ($500 attachment).


Search the forums for it. Very nice. gimme a few and i'll try to find it for you.
um....i downloaded some brushes and....
how am i supposed to get them on photoshop?
i open them, and then photoshop suddenly opens and....nothing!
my g0d what do i do?
This is easy. I got told this, all versions below CS3, on the file you download you have to install it to your brushes folder manually.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT THE FUCKING POST DATE BEFORE YOU DUMBFUCK.
lol, your the stupid one not knowing how to insert Brushes into PS lololol..


Now, You gay fuck, dont ress dead topic ktnxbai
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us