TalkingSolvedEASY

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
No need to waste money Gentlemen
1-make a clean install of the game. deleting folders and records.

2-register for an account by putting the beginning and end of the nick symbols such
as € :@,~$,,¬,&.

3 - use this serial: 2WYQ-YVJS-66SV-FY8B-5WV5 while in use.

4-open the game in 800 * 600 window not full screen.

5-enters the multiplayer mode OFF THE ROUTER (will give you a connection error message)

6-returns to the top lobbying (NOW turn on the router).

7 - ALREADY IN AND BE ABLE TO PLAY.

IN ORDER TO RETURN TO ENTER THE FOLLOWING WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO GO CHANGE THE SERIAL NUMBER AS BEFORE ENTERING THE FOLDER SCAN CryTek "profiles" SAVED MY GAMES crysis 2
And once again be banned and RESET IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ONE THING WITH MY LORDS CRACK I DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME RESTRICTIONS.

DO NOT FORGET to thank me.


Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post
No need to waste money Gentlemen
1-make a clean install of the game. deleting folders and records.

2-register for an account by putting the beginning and end of the nick symbols such
as € :@,~$,,¬,&.

3 - use this serial: 2WYQ-YVJS-66SV-FY8B-5WV5 while in use.

4-open the game in 800 * 600 window not full screen.

5-enters the multiplayer mode OFF THE ROUTER (will give you a connection error message)

6-returns to the top lobbying (NOW turn on the router).

7 - ALREADY IN AND BE ABLE TO PLAY.

IN ORDER TO RETURN TO ENTER THE FOLLOWING WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO GO CHANGE THE SERIAL NUMBER AS BEFORE ENTERING THE FOLDER SCAN CryTek "profiles" SAVED MY GAMES crysis 2
And once again be banned and RESET IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ONE THING WITH MY LORDS CRACK I DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME RESTRICTIONS.

DO NOT FORGET to thank me.
use crack 1.9
LAST MP.pngattachment deleted · 56 downloads before removal
Thanks it works!
today rank
yes works man of course
today.pngattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
can you make a video or something?
Quote Originally Posted by cyclone-XHerb View Post
can you make a video or something?
I did! Check on the tutorial topic!
dont work !! you can log in but when you want to join a server it gives the Send error/Don't send error !! the method didnt work at me
Quote Originally Posted by Mihai98 View Post
dont work !! you can log in but when you want to join a server it gives the Send error/Don't send error !! the method didnt work at me
WORKS,NEVER LIE


Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post

WORKS,NEVER LIE
THAT'S NOT WHAT I NEED WITH MY CRACK


1-make a clean install of the game. deleting folders and records.

2-register for an account by putting the beginning and end of the nick symbols such
as € :@,~$,,¬,&.

3 - use this serial: 2WYQ-YVJS-66SV-FY8B-5WV5 while in use.

4-open the game in 800 * 600 window not full screen.

5-enters the multiplayer mode OFF THE ROUTER (will give you a connection error message)

6-returns to the top lobbying (NOW turn on the router).

7 - ALREADY IN AND BE ABLE TO PLAY.

IN ORDER TO RETURN TO ENTER THE FOLLOWING WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO GO CHANGE THE SERIAL NUMBER AS BEFORE ENTERING THE FOLDER SCAN CryTek "profiles" SAVED MY GAMES crysis 2
And once again be banned and RESET IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ONE THING WITH MY LORDS CRACK I DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME RESTRICTIONS.

DO NOT FORGET to thank me.

THE TRICK IS:


AFTER 24 ??HOURS FOLLOWING THE ALREADY WITHIN ye,
You have to go "Changing the KEY for exemple:4WnQ-YtJS-67Sz-FY9B-5zVr" RETURN TO BEFORE ENTERING THE MULTIPLAYER not you understand (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT) to re-enter.
SAVE POWER AND PROGRESS AND KEEP EACH DAY THAT THE RANKING OF PLAY DO have finished copy of the folder "profile" and enter THE FIRST TIME AFTER EVERY 24 HOURS WITH RANK 1
You're going to shut up the GAME SAVED GAMES / CRYSIS AND REPLACE """""" """"""" 2/PROFILE BACK TO MP NOW ENTERING THE NORMALLY you enter as if you had buy the game and CONSERVAREIS STATISTICS DAY BEFORE

I Fuck the bastards Crytek

OK?
NEVER LIE



thank me
Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post

AFTER 24 ??HOURS FOLLOWING THE ALREADY WITHIN ye,
You have to go "Changing the KEY for exemple:4WnQ-YtJS-67Sz-FY9B-5zVr" RETURN TO BEFORE ENTERING THE MULTIPLAYER not you understand (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT) to re-enter.
SAVE POWER AND PROGRESS AND KEEP EACH DAY THAT THE RANKING OF PLAY DO have finished copy of the folder "profile" and enter THE FIRST TIME AFTER EVERY 24 HOURS WITH RANK 1
You're going to shut up the GAME SAVED GAMES / CRYSIS AND REPLACE """""" """"""" 2/PROFILE BACK TO MP NOW ENTERING THE NORMALLY you enter as if you had buy the game and CONSERVAREIS STATISTICS DAY BEFORE
Can you please put the . in the right place?! I'm very confused!

So let me get this right :
1) You Open Crysis 2 and you put Fake Serial Key!
2) Disconnect the Internet Connection and Click Log In!
3) A message will appear : "Internet occurr...etc...." and click OK!
4) You Connect the Internet Connection!
5) You Click Log In and Get to Servers of MP!
6) You Click on any server and it says : 'You have being kicked" or "Your connection is lost"!
7) How the Hell Can I FIX This?!
8) I know you have the FIX man, but please explain yourself better at the Quote!
Quote Originally Posted by MaximumCore View Post
Can you please put the . in the right place?! I'm very confused!

So let me get this right :
1) You Open Crysis 2 and you put Fake Serial Key!
2) Disconnect the Internet Connection and Click Log In!
3) A message will appear : "Internet occurr...etc...." and click OK!
4) You Connect the Internet Connection!
5) You Click Log In and Get to Servers of MP!
6) You Click on any server and it says : 'You have being kicked" or "Your connection is lost"!
7) How the Hell Can I FIX This?!
8) I know you have the FIX man, but please explain yourself better at the Quote!
LOOK Gentlemen:

I AM HERE TO LEARN

What little I've learned to just anyone ever helped me

I HAVE DONE THIS MANY TESTS AND GAME

The only trick I CAN EXPLAIN TO THEM IS THAT:

I HAVE A CRACK different from yours
AND EVERY TIME I connect to the MP GAME WITH THE COMBINATION OF KEYS THAT I HAVE 4 ARE TRUE AND ARE IN USE.
I MAKE A COPY OF THE PROFILE FOLDER ON THE DESKTOP Every time I just played.

ALWAYS ENTER THE FIRST MP offline.
(THE FIRST TIME EVERY DAY TO ME 1 RANK RESET Re-enter ALA BUT THAT IS ANOTHER TIME AND SERIAL replace the folder "profile" at once and save your changes to progression (look at my photos)
I HAVE NO TIME RESTRICTIONS.
And continue ITEMS EVERY DAY WITH THE ACHIEVEMENTS yesterday.

maybe someday posting my crack

but what is not is if I do this I can not play NO MORE

UNDERSTAND?
CRACK YOUR INSURANCE WILL PLAY (restricted SCHEDULE)
I NEVER LIE.
THX.
Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post

LOOK Gentlemen:

I AM HERE TO LEARN

What little I've learned to just anyone ever helped me

I HAVE DONE THIS MANY TESTS AND GAME

The only trick I CAN EXPLAIN TO THEM IS THAT:

I HAVE A CRACK different from yours
AND EVERY TIME I connect to the MP GAME WITH THE COMBINATION OF KEYS THAT I HAVE 4 ARE TRUE AND ARE IN USE.
I MAKE A COPY OF THE PROFILE FOLDER ON THE DESKTOP Every time I just played.

ALWAYS ENTER THE FIRST MP offline.
(THE FIRST TIME EVERY DAY TO ME 1 RANK RESET Re-enter ALA BUT THAT IS ANOTHER TIME AND SERIAL replace the folder "profile" at once and save your changes to progression (look at my photos)
I HAVE NO TIME RESTRICTIONS.
And continue ITEMS EVERY DAY WITH THE ACHIEVEMENTS yesterday.

maybe someday posting my crack

but what is not is if I do this I can not play NO MORE

UNDERSTAND?
CRACK YOUR INSURANCE WILL PLAY (restricted SCHEDULE)
I NEVER LIE.
THX.
Please make a tutorial! We all need it!
And for the 4 serials in use that you have, i have only 1 serial in use!

SO PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO TUTORIAL!
PROGRESS
MY LAST MP TODAY JULY8 AT 22:10
TODAY 2.pngattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
Hey man only 5 players you have multiplayer login method serial key does not work from a call to use are there any other serial or helping hands ?
Quote Originally Posted by kosuk35 View Post
Hey man only 5 players you have multiplayer login method serial key does not work from a call to use are there any other serial or helping hands ?
I have given all possible explanations.

ask, ask, ask.

should be more polite and give more thanks

I said earlier in my post some

I HAVE ANOTHER CRACK FROM ALL DIFFERENT.

apart from all explanations


D5UU-Q3BV-EYDC-QAC5-89VA
L24C-PYPJ-W9MM-6RHK-YFHB
DBUC-8S7F-34Q7-Y94V-ZN46
GBQY-82HL-Z74N-MM6R-V6WE
XYAJ-ZAUX-6MNR-KE64-4ASP
Perhaps you could post more clear directions in your native language and we could get someone in here who speaks better english to translate?
pones pegas a mi trabajo?

put stick to my job?

si es cierto que uso traductor



if it is true that I use a translator

que es lo que no entiendes?

what you do not understand?
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us