/[Request] Where have my posts gone?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
/[Request] Where have my posts gone?
I've just noticed that I'm apparently on 70 odd posts when the other day I had over 100. Why do I now have less posts?
Thx
Your posts are deleted cause you broken the rules or commited some infraction.
Flood, spam, ...
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
I've just noticed that I'm apparently on 70 odd posts when the other day I had over 100. Why do I now have less posts?
Thx
waht he said ^ you got some sort of infraction... due to spamming or maybe doulbe posting or somethin think of what you have been doing...
Oh well to my knowledge I've never broken a rule but I guess I must have
nah , someone just deleted some threads .
i also lost 20+ posts .
but i dont really care about ym post count .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
nah , someone just deleted some threads .
i also lost 20+ posts .
but i dont really care about ym post count .
Ah ok, fair enough.
And btw the VPN worked
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?