Rookie Server Hack

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Rookie Server Hack
Hey hey, look what i got, a server hack once you reach the awm or ak47 rank (idk the names of ranks) you can still go to rookie server

*this isnt a visual change of the ranks either - notice that I have an ak47 (ak47's can not be won for a per. of days in the BM so i cant have gotten from there) *









My fps shot down really low for some reason


----------------------------
_______________________
--------------------------------
DOWNLOAD
---------------------------------

No im just kidding, theres no such thing as that ^

(i really was on the rookie server at THAT rank btw) i know many of you can figure out how if you have a brain so dont tell me im retarde
Its not a hack your still in the server so your still playing there
I got in the high rank room..... There are major problems
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
I got in the high rank room..... There are major problems
what do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by aznd1t002 View Post
what do you mean?
Isn't there a server for high ranks only?
theres a few, like delta server
I bet you just caved in that server while you got to that rank and took a screenshot .
Quote Originally Posted by [S]lim [S]hady View Post
I bet you just caved in that server while you got to that rank and took a screenshot .
yup. STW and aimb levels so fast.
Quote Originally Posted by aznd1t002 View Post
yup. STW and aimb levels so fast.
I knew it
Quote Originally Posted by [S]lim [S]hady View Post

I knew it
haha didnt you see my 5 kill streak while behind a wall? and the esp and boxes? and hp bars? haha x)
Quote Originally Posted by aznd1t002 View Post
haha didnt you see my 5 kill streak while behind a wall? and the esp and boxes? and hp bars? haha x)
sounds like fun lol enjoy it
you can go into the server and stay there if you never log out. Just level up to staff seargent or even all the way to lieutenant if you dont leave the server or close your comp and leave cf on.
Nice but because u play with vip hack so u can level up fast
Are you using a private VIP hack?
Well I have bad news for you.
You used cheat engine.
Notice deagle ammo.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us