Oh great.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Oh great.
Now I cant even play CA. My Game folder and HShield and Profile folder is gone, along with half of the files that are supposed to be in the CA Folder. What the fuck?


Please help.
Reinstall?..
You followed the tutorial with the guy who said u can change music?
All I can say is, reinstall CA or tell me what files u missing.
Quote Originally Posted by carbon23 View Post
You followed the tutorial with the guy who said u can change music?
All I can say is, reinstall CA or tell me what files u missing.
The mexican you mean? LOL
Yes carbon, I did follow the tut. But I alt tabed and it auto-exited and now the files are gone I tried to re-install but it has a godamm error. Fuck you nexon ,,l,,
k just go to "C:\nexon"
1.Then take the combat arms folder to your desktop and leave it there
2.Reinstall ca to "C:\nexon" And Your DONE!!

Thanks me if helped1
Doesn't work. ,,l,,
Hay u steelez, NICE SIG!!!! :@ <3
u can always try system recovery on your comp if u cant download CA
Gladiator, dont be racist.
Steelez, just re-download CA and download it on the same place you have it right now. So it will over-write.
I tried. It says 'an error has occured during the installation' Error code 40 and some random numbers.
No, don't uninstall. Just RE-install. DOWNLOAD AGAIN and over-ride it. If not, then PM me what files you're missing.
IM TRYING TO DO WHAT YOU SAID. Combat arms awalys makes me reinstall it every time or I cant login. =\
Do a system restore, sorry if you already tried that.
Restore to like 1-2 days earlier
I did. didnt help.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us