Fable 3

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Fable 3
Should I buy it?
Your decision...I wouldn't, but thats just my opinion.
torrent it mate, worth the torrent, if your that happy with it buy it then

EDIT: oh shit sorry, i did play it and it was good.
I wouldn't but if you want to then do.
Torrenting it is a good idea. Or get it somewhere else, from the trusty SKIDROW :P
I dont like that game i like more shooters
What game should I buy (For Xbox)
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
What game should I buy (For Xbox)
Little big planet 2. Oh that's right. You can't on XXXBox.
It's a disgrace to the general existence of video-games.

You should definently try Burnout Paradise on Xbox 360, it's flawless.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
It's a disgrace to the general existence of video-games.

You should definently try Burnout Paradise on Xbox 360, it's flawless.
I have the ultimate box on ps3.
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post


I have the ultimate box on ps3.
I would've envied you on that, but since you mentioned that lazy PS3...
What game should I fucking buy then
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
What game should I fucking buy then
You should get GT5. ohthatsright no xbox gt5.
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
What game should I fucking buy then
I already said Burnout Paradise!

The best part is, 100% of the video is gameplay, so any cutscenes you see are actually part of the gameplay.
It's a really good game and it has multiplayer.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us