XJect Injector

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
XJect Injector
XJect Injector


SCREENSHOT



Working on:
Windows XP 32 bit
Windows XP 64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit


Virus scans


THE DROPPER CRAP THAT SHOWS AS A VIRUS IS A FALSE POSITIVE BECAUSE THIS PROGRAM CREATES A CONFIG FILE FOR SETTINGS THEREFORE IT THINKS ITS A FILE DROPPER! THEY ARE FALSE POSITIVES AS THIS IS AN INJECTOR!

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Xject Injector.zip MD5:ebe438319ab1eec3a762c14007213d06 - VirSCAN.org 8% Scanner(s) (3/37) found malware!

************************************************** ******************************************
--------------------------------Version 1.0 Instructions------------------------------------
************************************************** ******************************************


Insert the games executable name so the injector knows what exactly to inject the rez, dtx,
or dll file into. On closing it will create a config file saving all your settings such as
process name, selected files to be injected, and auto inject and close on inject settings.
Its all very self explanatory, this will check for updates on run, when an update is detected it will ask you to update and take you to this thread where i will be updating the attachments and this first post with the changelog information when i release a new version. Ill
be updating quite frequently to incorporate a better GUI, more features, and tons more,
this is version 1.0 so the GUI is crap. Not sure what else to explain, its an injector
so yea...



----------------------------------------Credits---------------------------------------------

* Me, for making it.
* and blubb for his updater source



ENJOY! and remember there is a thanks button and a +rep button, if you like or if you download please thank/rep me
Xject Injector.zipattachment deleted · 838 downloads before removal
I think he removed the auto updating + advertising.
I did /RAGE
Nice !! injector dude i like it !!
Pretty cool nice job
@SmartAlley I added you on msn add me...

also it is not packed, i compiled it to the releases folder of visual studio and put it in a zip file right away... it isnt packed. please approve ive been at this for the past 2 damn days

@Jason or can you approve this as i see your the noly one online now...
Do I look like a CA minion?
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Do I look like a CA minion?
Sorry @Jason, My bad lol it was 2 am
and thanks to whomever approved it i see the views of this thread are going up but no replies... i smell the leechers from here :/ And i see people downloaded but no thanks... or rep
I like how people are downloading it but not pressing the thanks button...
Quote Originally Posted by ken53406 View Post
I like how people are downloading it but not pressing the thanks button...
And I love how you continue to moan about it, when it happens in every thread. Look at black Cipher, 20k downloads, 1k thanks. Get used to it.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us