SolvedChopper Gunner

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Chopper Gunner
Hello

Some people talked me about this, they finished crying, , I dont care about this, is really old.

What it has:
-Can go forward,upwards,down,right and left
-Doesnt go through ground or water, only fails with some walls
-You can toggle 3rd person and toggle vision from gunner to pilot, while using gunner, is better to dont move.
-You can drop a Carepackage or Smoke Nades
-Has turret, rockets and Personal controled misiles(valkyrie rockets more or less)

Controls:
- F: go forward
- W: go up
- S: go down
- D: go right
- A: go left
- Q: smoke
- E: carepackage
- G: valkirye rocket
- MouseLeft: Turret
- MouseRight: Rockets
- 3: Gunner Position
- 5: Driver Position

Bugs:
-Sometimes go through some walls
-Is not solid
-Sometimes laggs(strange) and the turret fail(weird)

Old and short Video, only a few things are same, because I redid this:



Credits:
-MET PL
-ZeRoY
-Zxz for a few dvars

Virusscans:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

ChopperGunner.rar - Escaneador de virus de Jotti
ChopperGunner.rarattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
Yeeeeeey. I touched your heart with dis
/powerofathirdteenyearsoldkid
EDIT: How the hell you got this auto-approved?
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Yeeeeeey. I touched your heart with dis
/powerofathirdteenyearsoldkid
EDIT: How the hell you got this auto-approved?
Super Hax?
Haha. To be honest I was thinking about super powers lol :P
Wait I can't host mods in aIW? Cuz I type in the console "fs_game mods/chop;vid_restart" and nothing shows up in game...
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Wait I can't host mods in aIW? Cuz I type in the console "fs_game mods/chop;vid_restart" and nothing shows up in game...
lol, somebody posted how on aiw site.
ur daddy changed his mind. /yey
EDIT: BTW Guys DAMN!

It's such a superb song.


Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
lol, somebody posted how on aiw site.
can't find it.
It's a nice mod.

So I suppose you could not keep it to yourself this time
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?