LOL GM

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
LOL GM
I was with @roadmatter in cabin fever on an alt account, because i wanted to OPK. I turn on my VIP hacks and I see that a GM is in the room. So I start talking to him. "WASSSUP GM" "SAY HIGH TO KALIKA FOR ME" "I WANT TO MOLEST HER TITS" and all of a sudden I get Connection has Ended. LOLOLOL
Hahaha put photo on here
Proof or GTFO
I r want GM detection.
I'm with @Unicow though, proof.
I wanna see pics lol!
Got screenies
Proof or suck it.
Proof or GTFO
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Proof or GTFO
fixed
I'm surprised you weren't IP banned. Profanity/Hacking. >_>
Tits, I mean pics or GTFO
Pics. Or. It. Didn't. Happen.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?