Ever wonder..

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Ever wonder..
Ever wonder....man I wan't to level up fast. I wish I could farm, man this is BS!



Ever wonder...what it would be like to farm like this?



Ever wonder....what it would be like to farm with high ranks?


Ever wonder...how fast you would level up if you farm? Well that wondering is over!


Z8Games CF newiest clan: Purify
Yep, Z8Games No.1 clan is right here baby. All waiting for you to join. So what are you waiting for? Check out this link and join the action! Z8Games

Purify
Like no other.
Ever wondered what Crossfire would be without farming/hacking/glitching?

A better place for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Ever wondered what Crossfire would be without farming/hacking/glitching?

A better place for sure.
xD....Yep I guess it would be a whole lot better.
But, please take the time to check out the clan.
I can't read what you typed.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
I can't read what you typed.
I will change font.
Quote Originally Posted by Unique3 View Post
I will change font.
Thanks, that color hurts my eyes.
No, cause i never wonder bout wasting my time.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
No, cause i never wonder bout wasting my time.
Alright, smart ass...
Don't forget to check out the clan!

Jigsaw you too! Take a look invite your friends!
Quote Originally Posted by Unique3 View Post
Alright, smart ass...
Don't forget to check out the clan!

Jigsaw you too! Take a look invite your friends!
I will remember of it...
Still wondering.....
Ima check this out...sounds promising
Well..every clan has to start at some point
Ima join once my main gets un banned in 2 days
I like the clan name
ima join soon
Do you have cows ? If yes i can join you .
And i would like to get LT pl0x I can do many things .
[QQ]Master
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us