QuestionWhats your level?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Whats your level?
My level is 19 on my hacking account.. I started playing BFp4f as soon as it came out and took a break and now I am starting up playing again because I can not find another game that is as good as this game for free ^_^

What level are you and are you a hacker or do you play Legit?
i got up to lvl 17 legitly. with hacks, i might get a little more, so idk
lol! i got all my soldiers to level 20 WITHOUT hacks!
Quote Originally Posted by sumitkadian77 View Post
lol! i got all my soldiers to level 20 WITHOUT hacks!
Impressive
All my 4 Soldiers are Lvl 20, without Hack. I play at Closed Beta.
got way to many accounts, but only play with 2, 1 is a lvl 18 and other is lvl 5 lol kind agave up on this game
lvl20 with and without hacks
level 1 -3 LEGIT
level 3 -10 HACKED'
Been playing for 2 days . I Actually like this game better then the TOP FPS games
Combat arms Crossfire ETC . I think im going to keep playing this game as long as they keep making some ESP hacks thats all i need. and whats the max rank in BFP4F?
my level is 14 and im legit.
SO many legit players on a hacking site -_-
I play for 6 days now and Im Level 10 Legit!
level 1, just started about 5 minutes ago
Lv. 20 All [Assault + Recon] - No Hacks
Lv. 16 Engineer - No Hacks
Lv. 9 Medic - Hacks

~ES
Quote Originally Posted by ExplosionSlash View Post
Lv. 20 All [Assault + Recon] - No Hacks
Lv. 16 Engineer - No Hacks
Lv. 9 Medic - Hacks

~ES
You must not hack a lot.
Level 0, game still downloading !

Maybe we should make a hacker clan or something maybe.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us