ExclamationHelpI have a problem with a hack.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I have a problem with a hack.
Yea like I said I have a problem with a hack I downloaded it and extracted it on my computer. I run it as Admin (I have windows 7) started it, loged in cf, pressed the hotkey and nothing happen... I downloaded DirectX, Msvc 2010 SP1 and .NET FRamework 4. So I'm now asking if u can help me or if I forgot something.

this is the link of the hack

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...re-public.html
Try running with compatibility of Windows XP SP3
I have the same problem even when im on Xp Sp3, Sp2, even when i press Fn f9 it doesnt appear
same I tried with Windows Xp service pack 2 and 3 and it still don't work
same problem with me, and tons of other people.

i wish it worked



IT COULD BE PATCHED ... LMAO DUHHH YAY ME

WHY NOT JUST USE THE BYPASSXTRAP
IT JUST MAY WORK FOR YOU LOL IT DIDN'T FOR ME BUT YOU NEVER KNOW
Make sure you are running it as administrator, don't have any different processes try to interrupt crossfire opening (don't open anything while its loading). Also run it in compatibility with Windows XP, that may possibly solve compatibility issues, if not, you have done pretty much all you can, just use a difference hack or wait for a new one.
hmm i should try running as Windows XP

if its still undetected tomorrow.
Same happen to me!
Well try this:
Right click on exe, or dll, than press make compitable or something.
And do yes and done it.
It should work, first it was not working by me but the hack is now working by me..
cause its a part of a vip hacck it doesnt work in everyone cause the give it in publick it worked on me in the first time now it doesnt work and the hacck its temporary the will disable it today so wait for an other hacck to come out

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Well try this:
Right click on exe, or dll, than press make compitable or something.
And do yes and done it.
It should work, first it was not working by me but the hack is now working by me..
what you mean press make compitable or something ?
did you download or have the requirments needed?
Are you running both Streamer and Injector as Admin ?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us