MPGH Ventrilo Server
Just bought a Ventrilo server. Mainly was going to be for Toxin, a few other people, and myself. However, if enough money is recieved, it CAN be open to the public. The max amount of slots I was thinking is 50 and that requires $14 a month. I'm asking for donations because as of now, we only have 10 slots and I can't afford to spend $14 a month on a Ventrilo server.
Unfortunately, donating towards this server will give you no special benefits except a satisfactory feeling of keeping an MPGH Ventrilo server up. If you would like to donate towards this, please reply/PM/MSN me.
@Liz and @Dave84311, if you don't allow it, please delete this thread.
Unfortunately, donating towards this server will give you no special benefits except a satisfactory feeling of keeping an MPGH Ventrilo server up. If you would like to donate towards this, please reply/PM/MSN me.
@Liz and @Dave84311, if you don't allow it, please delete this thread.




