PROchopper

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
PROchopper
Am i able to leave my runescape PROchopper on all night? if not then how long can i have it on at a time?
You can leave any script on as long as you want, unless the script limits that.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
You can leave any script on as long as you want, unless the script limits that.
that's correct
Try to leave the bot over night as long as the Script is flawless, otherwise u ll wake up next morning, and see ur account banned!

but overall i leave my bot 24/7!
You can bot 24/7, but it have some times breaks of 30 minutes.
can you get the epic bot pro chopper for free?
Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller210 View Post
can you get the epic bot pro chopper for free?
You can, but you need to crack the auth code..
Or find one..
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post


You can, but you need to crack the auth code..
Or find one..
and chances are they are key logged or something?
Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller210 View Post
and chances are they are key logged or something?
Keylogged from people that using epicbot, and cracked.
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post


Keylogged from people that using epicbot, and cracked.
ahahha epicbot...
but when I used to bot I botted woodcutting at ivy every day for 8 hours constantly for a month (few exceptions) and i'm not banned, that account has 94 woodcutting now.
Quote Originally Posted by FEAR ME View Post
ahahha epicbot...
but when I used to bot I botted woodcutting at ivy every day for 8 hours constantly for a month (few exceptions) and i'm not banned, that account has 94 woodcutting now.
Well, say'd i anything about Banning?
I usually leave it running all night and I feel better when I have gained about 5 levels over night
So is PROChopper a flawless bot? I have seen some complaints about people saying how its not human like because wherever the bot moves the mouse its always a straight line, would that matter?
Quote Originally Posted by husky360 View Post
So is PROChopper a flawless bot? I have seen some complaints about people saying how its not human like because wherever the bot moves the mouse its always a straight line, would that matter?
Well prochopper is very detectable.
The moves and like that..
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us