Am i able to leave my runescape PROchopper on all night? if not then how long can i have it on at a time?
You can leave any script on as long as you want, unless the script limits that.
Originally Posted by Paladin
You can leave any script on as long as you want, unless the script limits that.
that's correct
Try to leave the bot over night as long as the Script is flawless, otherwise u ll wake up next morning, and see ur account banned!
but overall i leave my bot 24/7!
You can bot 24/7, but it have some times breaks of 30 minutes.
can you get the epic bot pro chopper for free?
Originally Posted by shadowkiller210
can you get the epic bot pro chopper for free?
You can, but you need to crack the auth code..
Or find one..
Originally Posted by Victoria
You can, but you need to crack the auth code..
Or find one..
and chances are they are key logged or something?
Originally Posted by shadowkiller210
and chances are they are key logged or something?
Keylogged from people that using epicbot, and cracked.
Originally Posted by Victoria
Keylogged from people that using epicbot, and cracked.
ahahha epicbot...
but when I used to bot I botted woodcutting at ivy every day for 8 hours constantly for a month (few exceptions) and i'm not banned, that account has 94 woodcutting now.
Originally Posted by FEAR ME
ahahha epicbot...
but when I used to bot I botted woodcutting at ivy every day for 8 hours constantly for a month (few exceptions) and i'm not banned, that account has 94 woodcutting now.
Well, say'd i anything about Banning?
I usually leave it running all night and I feel better when I have gained about 5 levels over night
So is PROChopper a flawless bot? I have seen some complaints about people saying how its not human like because wherever the bot moves the mouse its always a straight line, would that matter?
Originally Posted by husky360
So is PROChopper a flawless bot? I have seen some complaints about people saying how its not human like because wherever the bot moves the mouse its always a straight line, would that matter?
Well prochopper is very detectable.
The moves and like that..