Mobile Browsers for Nokia?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Mobile Browsers for Nokia?
Does anyone know any good Mobile Browsers for Nokia phones? (I already know about Opera Mini).

Thanks..
Opera, that's about it (if you're using Symbian).
what kind of Nokia phone
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
what kind of Nokia phone
Nokia C3-00, you might not have heard of it because it's only released in Europe and Australia I think.
Quote Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc View Post
Nokia C3-00, you might not have heard of it because it's only released in Europe and Australia I think.
i've seen one of my friends with one of them.
but i have no browser suggestions for you
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

i've seen one of my friends with one of them.
but i have no browser suggestions for you
Damn :/ okay thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc View Post
Damn :/ okay thanks.
S40, even crappier than Symbian. Stick with Opera
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
S40, even crappier than Symbian. Stick with Opera
Yeah that's what I use.
is it an andriod nokia? or does it have an app store.
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
is it an andriod nokia? or does it have an app store.
Nope it's not an Android, I already know good browsers for Android. And my phone has an Ovi Store.
Quote Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc View Post
Nope it's not an Android, I already know good browsers for Android. And my phone has an Ovi Store.
never heard of ovi store.
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
is it an andriod nokia? or does it have an app store.
I already said he uses S40
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I already said he uses S40
I didn't want to flame him for stupidity
just search it up on google silly

or get a new phonee
Opera .
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us