Mobile Browsers for Nokia?Does anyone know any good Mobile Browsers for Nokia phones? (I already know about Opera Mini). Thanks..
Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 what kind of Nokia phone Nokia C3-00, you might not have heard of it because it's only released in Europe and Australia I think.
Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc Nokia C3-00, you might not have heard of it because it's only released in Europe and Australia I think. i've seen one of my friends with one of them. but i have no browser suggestions for you
Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 i've seen one of my friends with one of them. but i have no browser suggestions for you Damn :/ okay thanks.
Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc Damn :/ okay thanks. S40, even crappier than Symbian. Stick with Opera
Originally Posted by EminemJr is it an andriod nokia? or does it have an app store. Nope it's not an Android, I already know good browsers for Android. And my phone has an Ovi Store.
Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc Nope it's not an Android, I already know good browsers for Android. And my phone has an Ovi Store. never heard of ovi store.
Originally Posted by EminemJr is it an andriod nokia? or does it have an app store. I already said he uses S40