iSnipe 3
I know that this is old and everyone has an iSnipe mod. Not everyone have got version 3 though and it seems like the original download link posted on the aIW forums by iNuke doesn't work anymore. I had the original .rar and why not re-release it here. Since you can't download anymore.
Originally Posted by iNuke on the alterIWnet forums
That is the original post form the aIW forums. I don't really know what to write. I think it is freaking awesome.
Also, I'd recommend looking in the settings file located: isnipe\maps\mp\isnipe
You can enable bots and change some other settings.
Teh virus stuff:
isnipe.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Also, I'd recommend looking in the settings file located: isnipe\maps\mp\isnipe
You can enable bots and change some other settings.
Teh virus stuff:
isnipe.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
isnipe.rar







hope for ya and the rest that the Minion approves it, good luck 
