Want a D3D hack?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Want a D3D hack?
Yeah, I can make it. I just fail at finding strides/pointers and shit. I know some of you out there know how. I've yet to program anything after 4 months, but I know I can code the hack part of it. Find me strides for chams, you get them. Find me pointers for pretty much any hack, you got them. And because it's going to be D3D and Op7 has yet to implement a anti-cheat software, it'll be pretty much safe for a long while. SO, who's up to it?

Proof I can code it:
(Old WR hack)
wtf u noob if we find all those engine functions we can do the shit ourselves
Quote Originally Posted by ounnapusten View Post
wtf u noob if we find all those engine functions we can do the shit ourselves

Rofl this is coming from someone who hasn't even been here for a day. How about YOU stfu hes just trying to help


I wish I could help, but I suck at this stuff =/
Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
nbr1dan IT'S A QOUTE .. tss
Well I was talking about the player strides that you posted! But anyway its good info for some people.
Chill the fuck out niggas, I just was asking if you wanted it, I can make it for you. I haven't done shit in 4 months and Jet's trying to reteach me but for now, I can't find the pointers. I scanned for shit and it fails on me the second scan. And I REALLY don't want to unpack and scan in the exe, it's not fun
Fail.

lol
Well, we all want a d3d so make one and post it! xD
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us