New D3D Hack has been released!

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
New D3D Hack has been released!
The past week I've been working off and on bypasses for WarRock and while plucking at WarRock I managed to find a way of disabling PunkBuster's check on D3D hooks.

This morning I finish added my D3D Bypass to my old WarRock base and now its ready for download.

Features:
Wallhack
Chams (Red/Blue)

Download it now, VIPs are downloading it like hotsauce! If you are wondering how to download it...





Also... I'm pretty sure I can get a working memory hack bypass today, so stay tuned!

Links:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/vip_hacks_..._05_21_07.html
cool i'll quess it will be great
Quote Originally Posted by sookool99 View Post
dont say that u noob
Coming From a choob with 1 post o0
No flame...but just take the time to think about it
Quote Originally Posted by red2940 View Post
fu ck mpgh
banned?

Are that the only features? O_o
awesome

ⓘ
The hell?
this was posted 2 years ago. Fail.
Fail, Does this mean that it doesn't work?
Quote Originally Posted by slelites View Post
Fail, Does this mean that it doesn't work?
Well idk if your willing to try go ahead but its prolly patched
yes man it's from 2007 and don't work for a loooooooooooooong time.
I hate these ****** as nooob hacks
woot
WOOT THX IVE BEEN W8TING FOR THIS
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?