Fancy Hover

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Fancy Hover
anybody know sc for fancy hover..
it still work i guess without the wh menu..
wh detected on pb indo but the hover is not..
I try search on google but nothings help..
Hover isn't patched, if thats what your asking. Your just going to have to search around for a new hack with one.
lt just doesnt work, doesnt mean its patched...
But if u use your brain u can patch it and use it privately or share it for public.
But i dont know if the Over Hack Work In Pb Indo...
Quote Originally Posted by Baldrogs View Post
But if u use your brain u can patch it and use it privately or share it for public.
But i dont know if the Over Hack Work In Pb Indo...

I already patch it and use for privately,,and I compare with the old one fancy.dll without hover menu,,
only lasted about 5 min,,so the hover menu it isn't patched on our pb I guess,,
coz I have another wh.dll that never release for public,,and now it's been caught by the hackshield,,
same as fancy.dll without hover menu,,no matter how I patch it's always bugtrap,,I don't need the whole menu,,
I just need the hover menu,,that's all,, or maybe fancy have a good mood and release it for public once again,,
hmm,,I wonder,,

sorry for my bad spell..
In the Russian PB does not work after an upgrade Hover
because the wallhack source code is patched, if you can remove the wallhack code, the hover will works again. CMIIW
:[ScyHnta|Flying-Hax]:
Quote Originally Posted by TamBoeL View Post
because the wallhack source code is patched, if you can remove the wallhack code, the hover will works again. CMIIW
still work dude, on my :|Private.Hack|: i've test over 4Hours.



Quote Originally Posted by Scyhnta View Post
still work dude, on my :|Private.Hack|: i've test over 4Hours.



If I begging would you give me that,,?? of course not,,
so please answer my question would you,,
did you patched fancy.dll or you just build a new one like fancy.dll,,??
I really appreciate an answer from you,,thanks,,
I think he is not giving because he said "private hack" but i know he get the Source Code of Fancy Because the Menu still the same and he just edit the Wallhack ^^
any clue, Scyhnta..???????????????
doesnt work for me x(
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?