Taco7712's fancy rez mods.
Hey MPGH!
For those that have seen this somewhere else im Taco7712 so don't say I leech.
Looks like i'll wait for my outside links to get approved first.
================
Defualt Character C to Deckland Beta 1.

Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 5bc204294d008f77f9aab231abf2b4f0
Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
You must buy the MICH hat in order to get the deckland hair! Or hes going to look bald. Ignore the body it's just a dumb mod im working on.
================-
Shegmah to Cyclopse Bandana! With looks and everything!

I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 146d7e3baea3861b7456a55d12656153
=================
Presenting the useful mod FULL BRIGHT!

Download : I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 582ed202d4a2d32b220cd07bc1c79e9d
=================
Turkey Hunt: Turns the spy backpack into the thanksgiving turkey. I liked the thanksgiving one so much so I turned into this.


Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 2c9dd69407b071740a72f670c71f648a
==================
Avatar shades [100 GP to Flame skull]

Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 3e9f24e9923bbac3d487dacdf3969c52
==================
Defualt backpack to Christmas Backpack! Just for looks.

Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 48ec0ff5dcff5f6293f41eee74af6d96
==================
M92FS to UZI with Scope in
Has the ROF of the Uzi and has it like if your scoping in Like CODW2

Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 33f1e20966a297b9b6b004064341758f
I'll try to come up with some more mods. If you have any ideas feel free to post.
For those that have seen this somewhere else im Taco7712 so don't say I leech.
Looks like i'll wait for my outside links to get approved first.
================
Defualt Character C to Deckland Beta 1.

Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 5bc204294d008f77f9aab231abf2b4f0
Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
You must buy the MICH hat in order to get the deckland hair! Or hes going to look bald. Ignore the body it's just a dumb mod im working on.
================-
Shegmah to Cyclopse Bandana! With looks and everything!

I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 146d7e3baea3861b7456a55d12656153
=================
Presenting the useful mod FULL BRIGHT!

Download : I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 582ed202d4a2d32b220cd07bc1c79e9d
=================
Turkey Hunt: Turns the spy backpack into the thanksgiving turkey. I liked the thanksgiving one so much so I turned into this.


Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 2c9dd69407b071740a72f670c71f648a
==================
Avatar shades [100 GP to Flame skull]

Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 3e9f24e9923bbac3d487dacdf3969c52
==================
Defualt backpack to Christmas Backpack! Just for looks.

Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 48ec0ff5dcff5f6293f41eee74af6d96
==================
M92FS to UZI with Scope in
Has the ROF of the Uzi and has it like if your scoping in Like CODW2

Download: I WILL NOT POST OUTSIDE LINKS
Virus scan: Virustotal. MD5: 33f1e20966a297b9b6b004064341758f
I'll try to come up with some more mods. If you have any ideas feel free to post.

