Undetectet Base

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Undetectet Base
Hi Guys,
I search an undetectet Base for CrossFire. I have use the Base from Swiftdude but there are the CShell Check detectet.

Please dont write "Leecher" or other insults. You've all also finally started small. So please help me .

user44

// If you dont want to help me.. please dont Post..
Swiftdude Base isn´t detected =)
If I inject the Hack without any Features I get an XTRAP Error.

This:

Code:
while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") == NULL) { 
		Sleep(150); 
	}
And "while(1)"..
In My Base Its So

Code:
bool StartHook()
{
    if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")   != NULL
    && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
        return 1;
    return 0;
}
use mid function hook
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat202 View Post
use mid function hook

Mid func hook for what? lol
Mid Func hook is for d3d Stuff
and btw SwiftDudes base isnt detected you maybe use wrong addys or detected injector.
i can help you add me on skype ore msn

send me a pm fore skype and msn details

i have a priv hack
hey can anyone give me swiftdude base, who can, pls pm me

thank you
Quote Originally Posted by frenci8 View Post
hey can anyone give me swiftdude base, who can, pls pm me

thank you
remember me on cf .. u were in chinatown with mints aimbot
Ok. "kloklo2" have help me to make an Hack -> Thanks

Thread can be close
Yeah I was kinda looking for a base too . So could someone give me swiftdudes?
I have it, but no fucking way am i going to release the whole thing in this leech infested waters -_-.
Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R987 View Post
remember me on cf .. u were in chinatown with mints aimbot
yep i do nd you told me that you had made your own hack with single fire wall hack

Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
Yeah I was kinda looking for a base too . So could someone give me swiftdudes?
all the hacks cf hack source code have swiftdude base, so take one of the hacks other there
DWORD pWeaponsPtr = *(DWORD*)(hShell + WeaponsPtr Addy);
if (XD)
{
for (int i = 0; i < 512; i++)
{
DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponsPtr + i * 4);
if (HAHAHAHHA)
continue;

*(float*)(pWeapon + 0x754) = Your Vaule;
}
}
Swiftdude base is pretty easy, with 1 hit, noreload and no granade damage
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us