Claymore Nutshot

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Claymore Nutshot


An explosion giving nutshot? I dont think so
i hoped you said HACKER or somthing liek that .
maybe the claymore is gay
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
maybe the claymore is gay
ahahahahha

That's the ugly set of gun and armor that I've seen in a while.
lol that was epic, i think i got one today, but i forgot :O.
Keep the fk on topic.
And discuss the Claymore nutshot.
Not what my name is or toas and jelly
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Keep the fk on topic.
And discuss the Claymore nutshot.
Not what my name is or toas and jelly
Ksorry, but i would of been laughing so hard if that happened to me lol How did it happen anyway?
Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post
Ksorry, but i would of been laughing so hard if that happened to me lol How did it happen anyway?
I ran 'round the corner and killed mr claymore owner while he was placing it down
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
I ran 'round the corner and killed mr claymore owner while he was placing it down
I hope he can still have children Early gratz on your 10k

I wanna try this sometime, Does it work in QR?
Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post
I hope he can still have children Early gratz on your 10k

I wanna try this sometime, Does it work in QR?
I dont think you can nutshot zombies
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
I dont think you can nutshot zombies
But there still guys, except slightly more dead, I think you can still nutshot them =P
Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post
But there still guys, except slightly more dead, I think you can still nutshot them =P
lol you can but not the female ones

besides nutshot ever fall and die on your nuts i saw that before lol
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us