Originally Posted by flameswor10 Keep the fk on topic. And discuss the Claymore nutshot. Not what my name is or toas and jelly Ksorry, but i would of been laughing so hard if that happened to me lol How did it happen anyway?
Originally Posted by Squirtle. Ksorry, but i would of been laughing so hard if that happened to me lol How did it happen anyway? I ran 'round the corner and killed mr claymore owner while he was placing it down
Originally Posted by flameswor10 I ran 'round the corner and killed mr claymore owner while he was placing it down I hope he can still have children Early gratz on your 10k I wanna try this sometime, Does it work in QR?
Originally Posted by Squirtle. I hope he can still have children Early gratz on your 10k I wanna try this sometime, Does it work in QR? I dont think you can nutshot zombies
Originally Posted by flameswor10 I dont think you can nutshot zombies But there still guys, except slightly more dead, I think you can still nutshot them =P
Originally Posted by Squirtle. But there still guys, except slightly more dead, I think you can still nutshot them =P lol you can but not the female ones besides nutshot ever fall and die on your nuts i saw that before lol