CF Strides

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
CF Strides
I was make a hack and I said If MPGH can have they wall covered in they name why cant G-Force so I went in game with my Stride Scanner and I got this.

the last 3 could be ..... for different things but they all do something.
Code:
CrossFire STRIDES
16 : Wall Overlay
28 : FULL WALL
32 : GUN
40 : Hand
44 : Body
Cool bro! Now you need to hook it without that bypass
Code:
//CrossFire Mid-Function DIP Hook - DeadLine | http://www.*********.com
//004ADD82   8B08             MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
//004ADD84   8B91 48010000    MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+148]
//...
//004ADD95   FFD2             CALL EDX
DWORD DIP_Call = 0x004ADD95;
DWORD DIP_Jump = DIP_Call + 0x13;
__declspec(naked) void __cdecl DIP_Hook()
{

    static LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice;
	
    __asm
    {
        MOV ECX, DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
        MOV pDevice, EAX;
        MOV EDX, DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+0x148]
        PUSHAD
    }
	
    //pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, false);
	
    __asm
    {
        POPAD
        JMP DIP_Jump;
    }
}
Quote Originally Posted by DeadLine2.0 View Post
Cool bro! Now you need to hook it without that bypass
Code:
//CrossFire Mid-Function DIP Hook - DeadLine | http://www.*********.com
//004ADD82   8B08             MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
//004ADD84   8B91 48010000    MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+148]
//...
//004ADD95   FFD2             CALL EDX
DWORD DIP_Call = 0x004ADD95;
DWORD DIP_Jump = DIP_Call + 0x13;
__declspec(naked) void __cdecl DIP_Hook()
{

    static LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice;
	
    __asm
    {
        MOV ECX, DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
        MOV pDevice, EAX;
        MOV EDX, DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+0x148]
        PUSHAD
    }
	
    //pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, false);
	
    __asm
    {
        POPAD
        JMP DIP_Jump;
    }
}

Is that Engine DIP mid-hook?

DAMN!!!
Much better then D9D9.dll one

I love you
Quote Originally Posted by DeadLine2.0 View Post
Cool bro! Now you need to hook it without that bypass
Code:
//CrossFire Mid-Function DIP Hook - DeadLine | http://www.*********.com
//004ADD82   8B08             MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
//004ADD84   8B91 48010000    MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+148]
//...
//004ADD95   FFD2             CALL EDX
DWORD DIP_Call = 0x004ADD95;
DWORD DIP_Jump = DIP_Call + 0x13;
__declspec(naked) void __cdecl DIP_Hook()
{

    static LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice;
	
    __asm
    {
        MOV ECX, DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
        MOV pDevice, EAX;
        MOV EDX, DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+0x148]
        PUSHAD
    }
	
    //pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, false);
	
    __asm
    {
        POPAD
        JMP DIP_Jump;
    }
}
If u midfunction hook in crossfire.exe , this method wil detected because xtrap check crc.Your method detected.U might midfunction hook in d3d9.dl or cshel.dll.
I wish I have D3D WhiteWalls :">
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
I wish I have D3D WhiteWalls :">
pDevice->SetTexture(0,0);

OR

pDevice->SetTexture(0,texWhite);

at stride 28 || 16
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


pDevice->SetTexture(0,0);

OR

pDevice->SetTexture(0,texWhite);

at stride 28 || 16

Not Work! Because I'm using for Viet-CF, It's not FullWhiteWall...
I have code it..2 mont ago...but dont work
Failed:

[img]http://******.net/Home/Failed.PNG[/img]
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post

Not Work! Because I'm using for Viet-CF, It's not FullWhiteWall...
I have code it..2 mont ago...but dont work
Failed:

[img]http://******.net/Home/Failed.PNG[/img]
Make sure you have light enable, and try 16 only.
Right! ...It's Hans MENU Undetected NA/VN but this MENU cant make WhiteWall ..IDK Why!!!
If I add the Chams it's will be crash or Full CPU Usage / RAM
If White to Failed..Oopssss
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Right! ...It's Hans MENU Undetected NA/VN but this MENU cant make WhiteWall ..IDK Why!!!
If I add the Chams it's will be crash or Full CPU Usage / RAM
If White to Failed..Oopssss
you might have a memory leak
Working fine 32 is guns yes and 40 is hand/head and 44 is body
thanks topblast got coloured guns now aswell
interseting topic. ^^ not much a coder soz...
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat202 View Post
missing strides
What strides are miss, I scanned from 0 ~ 150 and those are the strides i got with relation to CF.


I leave out
20 Because it was my Menus Primitives
24 My Menus Font.
no his wrong, you got pretty much all of them.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us