WinkNew Userbar Idea!

PollDo you like the Userbar Idea?
7 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
New Userbar Idea!
Hi, I know I'm new but I would like to help out MPGH. I have an idea for a new Userbar for MPGH. I don't mined making them for all the different groups.

Here is an example of a MEMBER userbar:


If you would like more examples fill free to ask!
Hmph. I've thought about this too, and I even experimented a bit when i heard we were switching to VB4. I'd say go for the most minimalist style you can.

Ours prolly should just be simple and efficient, but I've seen huge flashy ones on other sites.
Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
Hmph. I've thought about this too, and I even experimented a bit when i heard we were switching to VB4. I'd say go for the most minimalist style you can.

Ours prolly should just be simple and efficient, but I've seen huge flashy ones on other sites.
@Remorse

What are you trying to get at?

#Confused
Quote Originally Posted by -utrage- View Post
@Remorse

What are you trying to get at?

#Confused
Like I said, go for the most minimalist style you can. Something simple, unobtrusive, and smooth would work the best.
Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post

Like I said, go for the most minimalist style you can. Something simple, unobtrusive, and smooth would work the best.
@Remorse

I believe I did a fine job. It's slick, clean, and unique.
Looks nice but i'm worried that its too similar to another sites own.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Looks nice but i'm worried that its too similar to another sites own.
@Jabuuty671

Indeed. It does look similar. Although I changed it a bit.
looks nice its nice rrllly nice
It's not bad, but I think mpgh should stick with what it has. The Userbar's MPGH has are all simplistic, you can tell what they all mean, they're unique because they aren't in your face, and they stack perfectly with each other.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us