New Userbar

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
New Userbar
I got tired of the old bland GFX Jr. userbar, so I made quickly made myself a new one.

What d'ya guys think?

Updated:
Your not on the graphics team.
Wow.
Talk about dreaming.
Lol, and I probably never will be.

Doesn't matter, Jr. GFX makes it look gay, that's all.

BTW I added something to it.
Still, Your gunna get told to take it down ;\
1. your gonna get in trouble for putting that there
2.your gonna look like a huge noob wanna be with that in your sig and now GFX team tag
3.re-do it with Jr. Graphics
rjs better then u stop acting like ur the best
Hyak he never said he was better than RJ he simply put graphics team in the user bar

This isnt to offend anyone on the GFX team its really a compliment
Oh my god, one guy who has real brains!

I'll take it off if RJ really makes me.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Oh my god, one guy who has real brains!

I'll take it off if RJ really makes me.
You always talk down to use like we're idiots.
What the hell is your problem man.
if u just add JR Graphics Team in there, it would stop all this

lol
Seriously, i've gave you a second chance, but seriously, your blowin' it man.
Guys guys.... I never meant any offense to any of you in this thread.

Just hyak, 'cause when the fuck did I even suggest I was better than RJ.
I dont know why people are getting mad

i like it 0.0

and if it really gets bad, my suggestion would be to make it GFX WANNABE

leik mine
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us