DubStep Title Bar

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
DubStep Title Bar
Wasn't sure where to put this, but I made it and it's pretty sweet!


I'd obviously love to have it, but I don't even know if I'm aloud, hopefully I will be, and if I am, I'd love it applied to my account! )
Quote Originally Posted by Province View Post
Wasn't sure where to put this, but I made it and it's pretty sweet!


I'd obviously love to have it, but I don't even know if I'm aloud, hopefully I will be, and if I am, I'd love it applied to my account! )
Dude..
Why do you have my work as your sig/avatar..?
Quote Originally Posted by Province View Post
Wasn't sure where to put this, but I made it and it's pretty sweet!


I'd obviously love to have it, but I don't even know if I'm aloud, hopefully I will be, and if I am, I'd love it applied to my account! )
Its not bad but you need 1000 posts to have an image usertitle I think. Also why you steal that guys work?
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Its not bad but you need 1000 posts to have an image usertitle I think. Also why you steal that guys work?
Yeah, it's 1000 posts.


Don't like the middle.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


Yeah, it's 1000 posts.


Don't like the middle.
Isn't it 1337 posts?
Why is RodneyRadke's work on your avatar and signature?
lol i'm confused who made this userbar now ? ...
but its look very nice !
i think 1000was namechange
and 1337 was usertitel/bar
Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltage1 View Post
i think 1000was namechange
and 1337 was usertitel/bar
Oh, yeah right. 1337 was it, I think.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us