Request for Hacks Help

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Request for Hacks Help
Since I cant seem to find a step by step guide on how these hacks work. I'm going to just ask. How do these Binds work? I've replaced my cfg file with the Piebind Cfg file. but thats all I've done. Am i missing something? Because I dont see anything else. Any Help anyone?

Here is the link to the Piebinds - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...d-v-2-0-a.html
When you put the Config.cfg in the Config folder. Download God mode and ohk v5 BindFix and it should fix the binds.
Well.... I Downloaded them. But How do i inject. as my AVG Antivirus instantly deletes SinInject(Trojan Detected message)
Quote Originally Posted by cstorm View Post
Well.... I Downloaded them. But How do i inject. as my AVG Antivirus instantly deletes SinInject(Trojan Detected message)
Then put an exception into your AV.


THIS IS NOT THE HELP SECTION.
Quote Originally Posted by cstorm View Post
Well.... I Downloaded them. But How do i inject. as my AVG Antivirus instantly deletes SinInject(Trojan Detected message)
It is not a trojan, it will be said as a virus because it injects a hack into your game. Just disable your antivirus and redownload it.
Sorry for being a pain and thanks. I didnt really realize where I was posting this thread @DanK
Moved. Lrn2findcorrectsection
Although now I'm getting hackshield messages and insta closes of Vindictus Saying Game Hack Detected
Quote Originally Posted by cstorm View Post
Although now I'm getting hackshield messages and insta closes of Vindictus Saying Game Hack Detected
What does the message say
Game Hack Detected - "Directory of Sininject"
-_-
Quote Originally Posted by cstorm View Post
Game Hack Detected - "Directory of Sininject"
-_-
Close sinject faster, kthxbai
Why would this not be under a Readme, forum guide, ect.? As its very important to know.
EDIT: Also... Even if i close right after the *Click* sound, Hack shield still detects it. Perhaps Sininject is a shoddy program that needs an update. Or someone can point me in the correct direction.
Quote Originally Posted by cstorm View Post
Why would this not be under a Readme, forum guide, ect.? As its very important to know.
EDIT: Also... Even if i close right after the *Click* sound, Hack shield still detects it. Perhaps Sininject is a shoddy program that needs an update. Or someone can point me in the correct direction.
Sinject isn't detected =/
Just make sure you close it quickly after the camera snapshot sound.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?