Me Vs. Ghost Aim King

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Me Vs. Ghost Aim King
10-15 When he used Ghost Aim.



Good Match. Hard to do because he had Ghost Aim obviously
what about the second game?
kekekekekekekekekeekekekek

oh and FM is actually good,
pulling kills that i thought were blatent hacks but
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post
what about the second game?
kekekekekekekekekeekekekek
forgot to screenshot
Sorry
@deadskulzz

1v1 ?=D

I was the one who wanted to join that room that you guys were in D:
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
@deadskulzz

1v1 ?=D

I was the one who wanted to join that room that you guys were in D:
what guy?

PM me ign
Well, what I can say
He suck

If I use ghost aim, you wont have a chance with me
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Well, what I can say
He suck

If I use ghost aim, you wont have a chance with me
my angel was 7
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


my angel was 7
I dont use angle
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


I dont use angle
you have to,
if your ghostaiming you have to i mean
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


you have to,
if your ghostaiming you have to i mean
The one Im using, it comes with some degrees by default
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


The one Im using, it comes with some degrees by default
You should

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


The one Im using, it comes with some degrees by default
are u using AS?

i guess the some degrees is around 5

but when i frap myself or anything like that i use 5-8, if i try hard i use 30 lolololol
Ohlalalalalaalallala

Cheap
@Implify

How do you think I would do against deadskulz?
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us