value to fix client error 24_0

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
value to fix client error 24_0
u need ce (ofcouse everyone have it)
step 1:creat new room with td mode
scan with value 2
step 2: change room's mode to boom plant
then scan with value 1
step 3 change room's mode to gost
then next scan with value 3
keep scaning until you find the adress
pointer it
frozon it
join game
you won't get client erorr 24_0 any more
WARNING:if you change map without change value you get this client error
NOTE: I DON'T KNOW WHAT HACK GET THIS CLIENT ERROR BUT WHEN U
SEE THE 24_0 CLIENT ERROR TRY MY TIPS THAT FIX IT
I WILL TRY TO FIND TO FIX CLIENT ERROR 10_0 (LONG KNIFE GET IT)
IF WON'T ADMIN PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD BUT DON'T BANNED MY ACCOUNT
i dont understand a thing...
Có quy trình! Nhưng anh chưa thử cách này. Sai khu vực gửi bài rồi đấy.
20_0 là lỗi của 1 Hit. Có thể sử dụng toàn bộ bản đồ.
Nhưng với Chém dao Xa phải có giá trị của bản đổ Trại Huấn Luyện
-----
Look good, I'm yet check it...Wrong section...
20_0 Client Error by One Hit Kill, can use all Mode/Map
But Long Knife make sure you can use on Tutorial Map / Trainning Camp
/Req Move
@Thunder
@Ghost
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Có quy trình! Nhưng anh chưa thử cách này. Sai khu vực gửi bài rồi đấy.
20_0 là lỗi của 1 Hit. Có thể sử dụng toàn bộ bản đồ.
Nhưng với Chém dao Xa phải có giá trị của bản đổ Trại Huấn Luyện
-----
Look good, I'm yet check it...Wrong section...
20_0 Client Error by One Hit Kill, can use all Mode/Map
But Long Knife make sure you can use on Tutorial Map / Trainning Camp
/Req Move
@Thunder
@Ghost
thank anh tại mới vào nên không biết post chổ nào cho đúng
thanks cause i have just joined so that i don't know the right place to post
I think he means use bypass and cheat engine
Pls write in German ^^
and what a value ?
i have 5 found
Code:
0x046E4BB0
0x15F6E5FC
0x19E0DDDC
0x20538254
0x205388B4
is this for cf na the code?
Quote Originally Posted by [G]a[M]e[R] View Post
i have 5 found
Code:
0x046E4BB0
0x15F6E5FC
0x19E0DDDC
0x20538254
0x205388B4
is this for cf na the code?
You have to find the pointer if you have the Addys (They are changing every game)
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
You have to find the pointer if you have the Addys (They are changing every game)
how i find the addys??
Quote Originally Posted by tk.hack.001 View Post
u need ce (ofcouse everyone have it)
step 2: change room's mode to boom plant
What do you mean with Boom Plant
Addresse found, Doing Pointer Scan now...
mmh, whats the pointer? too lazy to start CE ;S
To what value do I have to freeze that shit.
I tried with 0 but it always automatically goes back to normal.
And I used the pointer!
I did just find cshell.dll+324BB0
I froze it to 9 and I had virtual Escape mode in Hero Mode, then I was in Tutorial Mode in Excavation xD

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us