Korean Crossfire Client

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Korean Crossfire Client
Talking about Pmang Crossfire.

Can anyone give me a link to the client? The most recent one is preferred.

I need it to take some stuff out of the rez and UI. I have no interest in actually playing the Korean Crossfire itself, just need the client/installer.

P.S I don't have a Pmang account so therefore cannot download directly from their website. I don't have an Pmang account because you need a KSSN, I don't have a KSSN because I'm not korean. For any smart ones out there.
There is a Korean one :O Never herd for it before. I know there is a philipino and chinise( i never spell it correctly ).
Maybe if you posted this in Help Section?
Quote Originally Posted by celldweller View Post
Maybe if you posted this in Help Section?
According to the forum descriptions, this would be incorrect since I'm not requesting assistance on Crossfire hack/s.

If I posted in the incorrect forum, I hope a mod can move it then.
im a korean just sayin :/ jus puttin it out there
No korean CF
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
No korean CF
there is one
Alright, I got the Korean Client on my own.

So thanks for the useless help you guys provided.
@Squizgar Can you share the link, like i wanna see if there is a korean version. Suprised how many cf versions there are
@Squizgar Well tht wasn`t hard to figure. Too bad i can`t open it damn. I was gonna try and instal it somehow. Like there are pictures right
i played b4 pretty cool
never heard of one
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us