Why this section isn't active,

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Why this section isn't active,
and it doesn't have a minion?
It should be going GOOOD.
, time to make some changes here
I didn`t even know it existed
It exist.
And it's a fucking good game.
Brb making a spammer that works in TF2
Nah i never liked that game. Played 2-3 days and got bored lol.
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
Nah i never liked that game. Played 2-3 days and got bored lol.
Cause you haven't experienced the pro gaming that occurs when you are pro with some chr.
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
@Kirigaya Kazuto Nah i just find it boring idk.
Play with meh.
Make this section active = profit?
Ehh no thanks I don`t like it...
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
Ehh no thanks I don`t like it...
gtfo then
Fine. I'll make it active. You want me to post a working bypasser (for sv_consistency and sv_cheats), a working BoxESP, and some schtuff like that? I've been using one for the past week or so, and it's good.
Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
Fine. I'll make it active. You want me to post a working bypasser (for sv_consistency and sv_cheats), a working BoxESP, and some schtuff like that? I've been using one for the past week or so, and it's good.
if you're using some and want to make them public, SHARE! (:
I keed, but still it would be awesome if the section will be alive now..
true ...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us