How to hack with minimum hackusations.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
How to hack with minimum hackusations.
Hello.

In this tut, I'll give you a few tips on how to still have advantages but keep the 'kick hacker' bullshit to a minimum.


1. Don't use wall hack. It's too obvious and you'll get kicked in a few seconds.
Exceptions: Unless it's in Hero Mode/Mutation Mode/FFA. Or if there are a couple of rounds left so by the time you finish walling + one hit killing they won't have time to kick you.

2. Don't use one hit kill. Again, much too obvious.
Exceptions: FFA.

3. Don't use no weapon weight with a heavy weapon like the m60.
Exceptions: Unless it's in Hero Mode/Mutation Mode/FFA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghost mode hacking:

Ok, so the only thing not to do in ghost mode is, if you're using fullbright (which you must be doing if you're reading my thread .) Try to spray a bit around the ghost. But keep your distance.

I know this stuff is obvious but I'm just saying because some people, who even fail at using hacks, hit me in the head with a knife, and say they don't hack... it's too obvious people. You must be more ninja when using hacks.

Happy Hacking!

thx for the suggestions
You're welcome.

Thanks to whoever moved it, I just though it should be there because it's not related to crossfire, but crossfire hacks. Anyway...
Thanx man! xD
i kill always all gays on alaska at last round with onehitkill and shoot through walls

so funny XD
nice tutorial btw
Nice job
I use wallhack with moderation (not shot trought wall)
Good job, but
Add tips for more modes,

go into more detail with the ghost mode like even the obvious for noobs
- dont shoot them when there still
-dont shoot them when there doing perfect bhop
- if there in a spot where it would be obvious if u kill them but there about to kill you go around a corner and wait for them to charge you

Maybe I'll make my own guide
Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman1 View Post
Good job, but
Add tips for more modes,

go into more detail with the ghost mode like even the obvious for noobs
- dont shoot them when there still
-dont shoot them when there doing perfect bhop
- if there in a spot where it would be obvious if u kill them but there about to kill you go around a corner and wait for them to charge you

Maybe I'll make my own guide
Spraying is ok when they're still or perfect bhopping seeing as how I hear their breath. But make sure you do hear their breath because if they have a breath low or you don't even hear them it would be obvious.

I'll edit my thread sometime later because I have to go to a funeral in a few hours.
Quote Originally Posted by iHaxPanties View Post
Thanks for the positive feedback guys.



Spraying is ok when they're still or perfect bhopping seeing as how I hear their breath. But make sure you do hear their breath because if they have a breath low or you don't even hear them it would be obvious.

I'll edit my thread sometime later because I have to go to a funeral in a few hours.
Whos funeral .. ? Sorry for ur loss =(
Its pretty obvious we know this..
And this guide can help a few i guess.
+1
i have other good tip when playing ghost mode using full bright always stick around other people keep distance from ghost but don't let them know you know where there at as for bieng around others if see them killed then you spray in the area like mentioned in first post that way looks like spraying cause see team member killed and look like hacker a little less used this method my shelf got several kills without bieng noticed that i was hacking hope this tip help some people that are playing
Quote Originally Posted by deathghost View Post
i have other good tip when playing ghost mode using full bright always stick around other people keep distance from ghost but don't let them know you know where there at as for bieng around others if see them killed then you spray in the area like mentioned in first post that way looks like spraying cause see team member killed and look like hacker a little less used this method my shelf got several kills without bieng noticed that i was hacking hope this tip help some people that are playing
I stated spraying and keeping distance.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us