Easy Menu Maker (GSC Beta V1.2)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Easy Menu Maker (GSC Beta V1.2)
Well, this is another release...
I won't take time to type so much.

So this is just to make easy menu for Mw2 GSC.

Enjoy. (The GUI is not finish as you may see..)

More:
Menu Maker BETA v1.1
Image:

Scans:
1
2


EDIT:

It works for:
Win -Vista/7
Need -Net.4
Release.rarattachment deleted · 822 downloads before removal
Approved. Nice to see you, Jorndel.
@Jorndel NIce to see you back at mpgh,, but nice program

OFFTOPIC: I reached over 1k posts
Good job jordnel
gj son. BTW why dont u add the highlight for GSC? TextEditorControl1.SetHighlighting("GSC")
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
gj son. BTW why dont u add the highlight for GSC? TextEditorControl1.SetHighlighting("GSC")
Well, I just waited for you to say that.
1: I didn't think of it.
2: yes I rememberd the code and so
3: Well, I was just gone update it fast so.
(But it took me some hours to re-type all the codes and so.)
4: Well, I might release my biggest GSC program here soon...
(Depends on how stable the program is, maybe I will ask someone to test and so...)
5: Well, cya leter, night time.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Well, I just waited for you to say that.
1: I didn't think of it.
2: yes I rememberd the code and so
3: Well, I was just gone update it fast so.
(But it took me some hours to re-type all the codes and so.)
4: Well, I might release my biggest GSC program here soon...
(Depends on how stable the program is, maybe I will ask someone to test and so...)
5: Well, cya leter, night time.
kk, another editor?
@Jorndel, I downloaded, And opened the program i got a send error. Whats wrong? is the program unstable?
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
@Jorndel, I downloaded, And opened the program i got a send error. Whats wrong? is the program unstable?
I would recommend to remove DigitalRune and go for another text editor. @Jorndel.
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
@Jorndel, I downloaded, And opened the program i got a send error. Whats wrong? is the program unstable?
Hm, I guess your computer can't handle it...
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
@user590177 But didnt you use DigitalRune for your GSC Compiler?
I am trying to switch. Maybe @Hassan can give me his copy of Actipro. Since that text editor is more robust, unfortunately it ain't free
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


I am trying to switch. Maybe @Hassan can give me his copy of Actipro. Since that text editor is more robust, unfortunately it ain't free
I can but first l2code.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


I can but first l2code.
Give me 6 years
hmm nice tool
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?