Admin Menu Maker (BETA!)
Well, now I have mde a beta version of this Admin Menu.
I Will just make this short because I will go soon and I really want to give you guys this.
Feel free to give suggestions and so.
(I have some that I am working on so...)
Well, credits:
Well, Just me.
And a bit pyrozombie
(For giving me an menu so I saw what was wrong with the one I had from some other place. His version was a bit buggy... Sorry Man)
Well, virus scans. (To bad I have bad time...) (Request Scan from virustotal. If its broken or so. It gave me an error on the site..)
Scan 1 (This gave error. Added scan 3 from another site.)
Scan 2: 0 Virus from Jotti's Malware Scan
Scan 3: From viruschief 0 Virus
(Why Image now...) Sorry for not editing the image...
Image:


@Skyline.
@Moto
@master131
/I guess they want approve fast as possible...
I Will just make this short because I will go soon and I really want to give you guys this.
Feel free to give suggestions and so.
(I have some that I am working on so...)
Well, credits:
Well, Just me.
And a bit pyrozombie
(For giving me an menu so I saw what was wrong with the one I had from some other place. His version was a bit buggy... Sorry Man)
Well, virus scans. (To bad I have bad time...) (Request Scan from virustotal. If its broken or so. It gave me an error on the site..)
Scan 1 (This gave error. Added scan 3 from another site.)
Scan 2: 0 Virus from Jotti's Malware Scan
Scan 3: From viruschief 0 Virus
(Why Image now...) Sorry for not editing the image...
Image:


@Skyline.
@Moto
@master131
/I guess they want approve fast as possible...
THIS IS BETA MENU MAKER!.zip



!