Need Help To Make Hack

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help To Make Hack
I need Help to Make a hack i'm new and i want learn to make hack if you get experience on coding plz contact me If you want help me thank you
First of all, if you can't say please properly, the chances of you learning how to make a hack will be none.
Also, Learn some coding language before you learn to make hacks.
Hacks isn't very easy
ok thank you Give me a link to learn coding language
Quote Originally Posted by TriiKz View Post
ok thank you Give me a link to learn coding language
Learn C++
i can already tell that you will fail at this .
so i recommend you to Stop before you even begin .

i say one language at a time .
and since every tutorial/book is english i would recommend you to start learning the language called "English" .
after you learned this "English" you can start reading C++ Books .
After the long process of learning the Basics you can go to more advanced stuff .
After you completed this 1-2 year learning process you might be able To code a Simple hack like nx chams , no spread mayby no recoil .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


Learn C++
i can already tell that you will fail at this .
so i recommend you to Stop before you even begin .

i say one language at a time .
and since every tutorial/book is english i would recommend you to start learning the language called "English" .
after you learned this "English" you can start reading C++ Books .
After the long process of learning the Basics you can go to more advanced stuff .
After you completed this 1-2 year learning process you might be able To code a Simple hack like nx chams , no spread mayby no recoil .
Why so mean Em?
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


Learn C++
i can already tell that you will fail at this .
so i recommend you to Stop before you even begin .

i say one language at a time .
and since every tutorial/book is english i would recommend you to start learning the language called "English" .
after you learned this "English" you can start reading C++ Books .
After the long process of learning the Basics you can go to more advanced stuff .
After you completed this 1-2 year learning process you might be able To code a Simple hack like nx chams , no spread mayby no recoil .
wow 2 Year to learn C++
@Drake
Quote Originally Posted by TriiKz View Post
wow 2 Year to learn C++
@Drake
it depends how much time you spend on learnign c++ .

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Why so mean Em?
@Obama
i was tired .
Hello, i'm new to this forum. I would like to know how to write hacks. I know C, C++, C# and Java, but i don't know how to use my knowledge to create a hack (i was never interested before). If anyone could give me a lead i would really appreciate it. Thank you all for taking the time to read my post.
It might take years to learn the coding language, it's not easy, but I do know it
I'd suggest making mods before you make hacks, it's a lead into hacking.
@TriiKz
Don't learn hacks yet. I recommend you learn how to mod and edit .REZ files using photoshop then after you learn to make mods, then you can make so mods, and then finally you will be able to learn how to make hacks. Making a hack IS NOT EASY!! It takes years to learn. Go to libary do some research, read a book, google, search in youtube for C++ begginner tutorial. If you need help making mods or learning how to make on then just send me a message. I'm not very good at making mods, but I'm still learning. by the way here is just a tip, never ask for someone to help you with something. I learned everything by myself. I learned English by myself, no body helped me. I learned mods by myself. It just takes some time to learn these things. Hope I helped
@Zeused
Hello. In my case, i'm a terrible artist, i couldn't make anything even tolerable as a Mod. I was thinking of non-graphical stuff only, like the above mentioned NoSpread or NoRecoil, for starters.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
@TriiKz
Don't learn hacks yet. I recommend you learn how to mod and edit .REZ files using photoshop then after you learn to make mods, then you can make so mods, and then finally you will be able to learn how to make hacks. Making a hack IS NOT EASY!! It takes years to learn. Go to libary do some research, read a book, google, search in youtube for C++ begginner tutorial. If you need help making mods or learning how to make on then just send me a message. I'm not very good at making mods, but I'm still learning. by the way here is just a tip, never ask for someone to help you with something. I learned everything by myself. I learned English by myself, no body helped me. I learned mods by myself. It just takes some time to learn these things. Hope I helped
Mods =/= hacks
They have absolutely no relation.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us