QuestionStarting to hate:

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Starting to hate:
I am really starting to hate people with higher ranks. I was pwning with VIP today I had like 270 kills and this asshole who has lieutenant rank comes and kicks me . I was sooo pissed ,I woulda loved tht gp and exp .

So seriously if your pro in Crossfire I respect that as I used to be pro with out hacks but my life has changed a bit anyways if you are pro and you see someone using like aimbot and shoot threw walls and shit , just leave please because that person obviously paid for there hack and doesn't deserve to be kicked if they have already achieved over 200 kills .


make sense ?
Usually they doesn't kick me because of the mission
You lucky prick xD
Your logic is terrible, he kicked you because he values the game and knows that hacking is against z8games rules. He was playing legit and you weren't, it doesn't matter if you paid or did not pay and I would have voted you if I were in that game too.

I see nothing wrong with kicking cheaters.
Doesn't deserved to be kicked!?!?!? Are you fucking mentally impaired? One of the rules in crossfire is NO HACKING. They have every fucking right to kick you .
OMG, NO thats not what I am saying at all ...

Guys , I am saying if you see some one who obviously is using a VIP hack let them fucking be go use a dif room .
Quote Originally Posted by Mr-[S]nipe View Post
OMG, NO thats not what I am saying at all ...

Guys , I am saying if you see some one who obviously is using a VIP hack let them fucking be go use a dif room .
Why would I take the time to go to a different room when I can just boot you? Vip or public I'd still boot you, means nothing to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr-[S]nipe View Post
OMG, NO thats not what I am saying at all ...

Guys , I am saying if you see some one who obviously is using a VIP hack let them fucking be go use a dif room .
They bought zp.
What Canadian said...
This is ridiculous, what are you thinking also, LT's and Higher, kicking hackers?
Why not?
What's the point of us leaving the room if you started hacking?
They were there first...
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
What Canadian said...
This is ridiculous, what are you thinking also, LT's and Higher, kicking hackers?
Why not?
What's the point of us leaving the room if you started hacking?
They were there first...
exactly, what would be so different from a kid with a new account booting you,


Hacking is hacking, no matter what form of it you do you're going to get kicked. If you don't like it then don't buy the vip.
I'm glad that high rankers are taking over crossfire
Well today crossfire sucks
i cant kill them with AWm.
= GAY GAME!!
You must be retarded....no need to explain.
find a FFA or mutant mode game
you will be bootedd you cant help that.
Stop hacking and play a fair game !
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?