A certain interesting index.

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
A certain interesting index.
You know the "a certain magical index" series is a decent anime. Loli+tsundere along with magic and science.

But the manga.......is ridiculously better.

The second season of index anime is pretty much filler and non-important, while the manga goes into a wwIII arc with accelarator and misaka worst. Its all very very interesting as such the battles are "logic defying".
---------------------------------

But if you haven't seen it let me explain why this series is great.

1. Science vs. Magic vs. Religion. Its pretty cool to see these forces fight each other and its pretty cool how people's skills/powers are done.
2. The main character isn't too stupid. I mean he's a ridiculously ignorant shonen-type, but at least he's always below everyone else. And everyone else has a much more interesting power. But the main character is more of a set piece for all the main female characters:
Index is religion.
Misaka, Accelerator, and Last Order are science.
And usually the magic female antagonist for the scenario.
3. Accelerator. Probably one, if not my favorite anime character(not manga), but seriously I love him in the anime. Him and Last Order(that is literally her name) are so cute.....+ the fact that him changing vectors is +9001 for epic powers. Also, he actually developes more than the main character at several crucial moments in the story.
4. If your into it: Moe, loli, tsundere, and ecchi.
Although "a certain magical railgun" has more of this than Index since well, its filler.
The ToAru Majutsu no Index/Kagaka no Railgun series are in my eyes one of the greater releases of the past 3 years. You really can enjoy it and it even appeals a bigger audience then normally i'd say.
To bad raildex bitchboys are bunch of cunt, just might i add..
worst then k-on



tho...
main character needs to be less of a fucking tool like every other anime.


i finished what available of manga...
i watched all the anime..
its not bad..
*SIGH*
Yeah the manga on the internet has only gotten to volume 8.

Its got 22 volumes so far. And shit goes down towards the later ones.
-------------------------------------------------------------
@Gourav2122

I ignored the main character after the first season.

I mainly follow it for accelerator as I was interested in the character and developement. The main character becomes such an ignorant asshole that its unbelievable later(seriously, he just wow, he's just an idiot)., the powers start to become pretty cool, with the exception of religions/magics "artifacts" which just do all sorts of unbelievable shit just because they are artifacts.

Although i have to say, the main character is hardly the protagonist. He's just the guy who comes in and saves the day really, his influence on the story as a whole is almost zero.
- "his influence on the story as a whole is almost zero."

h
a
!
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
- "his influence on the story as a whole is almost zero."

h
a
!
Seriously, everyone else does stuff the entire show/arc, then he comes in and is like OH HEY GUYS I GOT AN ARM THAT CANCELS MAGIC, and then end of arc.

I mean he gets scenes obviously, but he hardly does anything except ponder why he continually neglects index.
much later it gets interesting when he meets terra. too bad no one is translating the fucking manga.
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
much later it gets interesting when he meets terra. too bad no one is translating the fucking manga.
The just now finished season 1 of the anime with manga.

Thats hella fucking lazy.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


The just now finished season 1 of the anime with manga.

Thats hella fucking lazy.
ikr D: they should just skip some chapters on the manga. i want to see what happens not what already happend. -.- oh btw did you read "Saint oniisan"?
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
ikr D: they should just skip some chapters on the manga. i want to see what happens not what already happend. -.- oh btw did you read "Saint oniisan"?
Don't think I did
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Don't think I did
its only 14 chapters right now, i loved it haha. youd find it strange at first but dont mind that, just start reading haha.
Its funny in a short gag sort of way.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Its funny in a short gag sort of way.
yeah thats the reason why i recommended it
I watched the side story season first and when I watched the first season I was like "wait, the guy is the mc now?" I wasn't very pleased, seeing as index/touma are my least favorite characters in the show.
Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
I watched the side story season first and when I watched the first season I was like "wait, the guy is the mc now?" I wasn't very pleased, seeing as index/touma are my least favorite characters in the show.
yeah. Index was ok, but touma was just stupid.

Good thing he's the least important char lulz.
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?