How about now?

PollHow about now?
7 votes
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
How about now?
Should I release it now?









I think I should...
Release it it looks hottttt
The camo is nice but don't cover the entire gun.
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
The camo is nice but don't cover the entire gun.
I like my camos covering the entire gun. Except the scope.
I actually don't like the camo at all. It distracts me from the actual gun. I love the xm8 and how it looks, when there is a camo, i can't focus lol. To me, it looks better w/o a camo
I dun like this camo, It doesnt look nice to me
The other way I tried to do the camo didn't come out at all in game, This one didn't come out either apparentally, Should I just do some C+P Camo?
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
The other way I tried to do the camo didn't come out at all in game, This one didn't come out either apparentally, Should I just do some C+P Camo?
What did you use for this?
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


What did you use for this?
Soap's Easy Camo Tutorial. HERE's a link to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post


Soap's Easy Camo Tutorial. HERE's a link to it.
Yeah, Im aware of it, I was there when he made it, and there are different ways to make your own camo than that
If you're going to put red on it, you gotta do more. Also i don't think the other brushes fit in well with the style of the gun/camo.
Super sexy but the red is to bright maybe? more overlay idk.. besides that i like it
Man, I thought it looked awesome... I was ready to release but everyones saying it could be better...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Man, I thought it looked awesome... I was ready to release but now everyones saying it could be better...

Try hand making your own camo like I do
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Try hand making your own camo like I do
I don't know how... Usually I just used Soap's or another one I use alot, But neither came out for this mod...

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us