Ping

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Ping
Hello people. I am from Russia and my english is bad. I do not use google translate. My ping in PHCF is 500+. Can you give me programm to ping less than 500. Plese anser corect because i speak english bad: D
Thanks.
there is no program for this... It is impossible...ű
I tryed CF china, and i have 500+ ping there oo LoL
It depends of your location, you can't do so much about it, try playing CFRU.
I got 400+Ping there
can you show your Ping Test in crossfire PH go to start up find the command prof just

type this cf.ph.gameclub.com -t
It depends on your Location.. i think your Connection Cannot Reach well the signal of PH..
Quote Originally Posted by HAPKO3 View Post
Hello people. I am from Russia and my english is bad. I do not use google translate. My ping in PHCF is 500+. Can you give me programm to ping less than 500. Plese anser corect because i speak english bad: D
Thanks.
Try playing a game from russia then.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?