PROBLEMATIC AWARD

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
/support austin
call arun as well
An award for bad boys cool hope you get it
HAY
IFAUSTINGETS THAT AWARD
CAN I GET POLICE AWARD PLSPSLPSSLSPLSLPSPS
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
HAY
IFAUSTINGETS THAT AWARD
CAN I GET POLICE AWARD PLSPSLPSSLSPLSLPSPS
No that's liz's award. She deserves it.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


No that's liz's award. She deserves it.
Being sarcastic ]
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
HAY
IFAUSTINGETS THAT AWARD
CAN I GET POLICE AWARD PLSPSLPSSLSPLSLPSPS
i tink thats liz's
read the post above
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
read the post above
Oh i see xD
OMG NO FAIR DAVE BANNED ME
I think you have enough problems being that you are banned and all.
Well good luck on the award
I WILL GET IT, NO MATTER WHAT.
Begging to get into a group/banned. i do believe he deserves it tho!
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us