My first Naruto AMV

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
My first Naruto AMV
Well, I recently got into making AMV's and this would be my first video so its not all that great, feel free to post feedback on what you think stinks, or what caught your attention. I know some parts are sloppy, I just got a bit lazy LOL.



If you have any requests about any anime I'd be really glad to make upon request.

Oh, and I hope this is the right section, I didn't see any other section suitable for this besides this one.
Its decent. I definitely wouldn't use the third movie, let alone naruto for any amv, but w/e.

The text isn't needed. The second half really just gets into randomly switched scenes and the music becomes background music due to it not being synced. Which is what really came apperant after i watched it twice.

-.- you nubby amv ppl need to SYNCHRONIZE the music to the amv. Just because its pendulum, doesn't mean you can just randomly switch stuff and it work. This is the most painful thing to notice because you then realize it takes a lot of work to sync it to dubstep, techno, and such.

Well i'd give it a 5/10. Deffinitely not your absolute first, but still good.
Oh, text is just this one thing between me and my friends, and by first video, I meant first amv.
I started running out of scenes towards the ending so I basically rushed it,
but thanks for the feedback, any suggestions on what the 2nd one should be based on perhaps? By limiting myself to the one movie it didn't turn out well, with the lack of scenes.

Edit: After my next amv, would you mind watching it as well? I'd like to make my 1st goal to make a vid that pleases you lools.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
Oh, text is just this one thing between me and my friends, and by first video, I meant first amv.
I started running out of scenes towards the ending so I basically rushed it,
but thanks for the feedback, any suggestions on what the 2nd one should be based on perhaps? By limiting myself to the one movie it didn't turn out well, with the lack of scenes.

Edit: After my next amv, would you mind watching it as well? I'd like to make my 1st goal to make a vid that pleases you lools.
Sure i don't mind.

I don't honestly care for what you decide on a the theme/anime for your amv.

But if i had to nock out what you shouldn't do.:
1. Not a slow romance.
2. Not a naruto amv.
3. Not a bleach amv.
4. Not a loli/pop amv.


Thats about it, any other amvs are usually more unique since naruto/bleach are mass produced and slow romance ones are just soo bad.
----------------------------
HQ anime:
Kara no Kyoukai
Casshern Sins
Bakemonogatari


Though you might not understand gfx very well, its always better to start with the good stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



HQ anime:
Kara no Kyoukai
Casshern Sins
Bakemonogatari

FUCKING AWESOME ANIMEEEEEEEEEEES
Still haven't really decided what to make it on,
Also, do you know how to get rid of the background within a mask?
Say for instance your sig, the guy has his hands in his pocket, ethers the area between his elbow and his waist that triangle.

How would one get rid of it, if I already masked him out and got rid of the background.

@Empire
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
Still haven't really decided what to make it on,
Also, do you know how to get rid of the background within a mask?
Say for instance your sig, the guy has his hands in his pocket, ethers the area between his elbow and his waist that triangle.

How would one get rid of it, if I already masked him out and got rid of the background.

@Empire
well you have to not have a background, clear it out with eraser/magic wand.

Then save as png.
No i meant its a video, i can do it on photoshop.
I use sony vegas to mask out the background, but theres that area between the body.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
No i meant its a video, i can do it on photoshop.
I use sony vegas to mask out the background, but theres that area between the body.
should work under the same concept you did with the sakura throwing star in your amv.

Just mask out that single area as well.
If I do a mask within a mask it doesn't take it out, has no effect.
This is with sony vegas.
I'm not too familiar with sony vegas in comparison to photoshop.
Ah okays, me nethier.
Can't seem to find a solution for it either.
Some pretty good amv



I also seen some very good Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann AMV but i cant remember the name
Omg i love clannad and TTGL, I'm definitely making a TTGL one,


this is a very old amv my friend did, you could learn tons of shit from dis
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?