Graphics Card help!
Hello! thank you for checking out my thread
I want a nice graphics/video card for my Asus PC
Here are my specs: AMD Phenom II X4 830 Processor, 6GB RAM
ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics
My pc has a PCI Express 2.0 x16
I found this online... what do you think?
Should I buy this video card?
Newegg.com - ASUS EAH3870X2/G/3DHTI/1G Radeon HD 3870 X2 1GB 512-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
I want a nice graphics/video card for my Asus PC
Here are my specs: AMD Phenom II X4 830 Processor, 6GB RAM
ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics
My pc has a PCI Express 2.0 x16
I found this online... what do you think?
Should I buy this video card?
Newegg.com - ASUS EAH3870X2/G/3DHTI/1G Radeon HD 3870 X2 1GB 512-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

.