Request

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Request
Youtube background

Main Text/Name: TryhardNZ or Tryhard
Sub Text/Quote:
Size: Youtube background
Style: Free flowing nice and smooth
Theme: Pokemon Yellow any other pokemon or minecraft
Colour: No preference but my 3 favourite colours are Blue red or yellow
Image/Render: I Don't jave one but if you can fit one in then go for it
Designer:Have a go everybody
Other Information: my channel is youtube.com/TryhardNZ Sub box if you want + rep on here
AFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Bump
aff nobody likes you fatty
Quote Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
aff nobody likes you fatty
no fat
afffff
pls anyone?????
Sure Xbox mate! I will make it ASAP. I will make it but now with pokemons. I can't make myself do that.

EDIT: You need to give me at least 1 picture to make something from. It is to risky just to make it form scratch.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


That is fine. I will make something tonight.
awesome
Can't wait
I'm sorry that i haven't made it before now



Hope you like it.
@Nachos
So sexy but i want a youtube background
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
@Nachos
So sexy but i want a youtube background
Knowz, i just made the concept. Youtube background incoming within the next 5 hours.

And i suppose you aren't a partner?!

Like thez?

Looks really good
Could you put 'Tryhard' along the top where the uploads tab is?
Thanks
@Nachos
I am not sure where you meant but I suppose it is something like this?



I know it isn't centered and that is as it wont get covered by "Uploads" text.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us