Avatar Request Thread

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Avatar Request Thread
Here you may request one of those coveted "letter avatars" from me.

Restrictions:
1. Request like a noob and you will either be rejected or permanently moved to the bottom of the line.
2. Give the "style" or character impersonation you wish you have on it.
3. NO Star Wars styles, those are reserved for SP's, moderators, and of course, Dave and Arun.
4. I'll think of more later...

Order line:
1. Cl0ud (cloak+katana)
2. BSG. Flash [mudkipz)
3. moosicgawd (zombie)
4. RJ (R jedi, J sith)
5. joshcarr (ninja)
6. -XpliCitt- (gas mask)
7. DTR666mur (X, darkred, drummer)
NO MORE REQUESTS FOR NOW

Rejections:
1. smash987 (temporary, few days left)
2. seemliss (long-term, for not even using it for a day)
3. -----

And OMFG I need moderation powers for this sub-section so I can continually edit this.
WHERE ARE YOU DAVE. D:
ok ya can you make a Smash avy make it pink with a GUN!!! OMG!! o and a hammer =D thx i love u No homo make the stile like my kirby pik
You have been rejected temporarily for posting when I clearly said not to in the other thread.

*rejections list added*

And OMFG I need moderation powers for this sub-section so I can continually edit this.
oooo u did? srry im 2 tired 2 think right nows.... lol
That is why you read the thread.

And OMFG I need moderation powers for this sub-section so I can continually edit this.
lol OMG DID U SEE THAT FLYING MONKEY!?!? nope w8 ur nt here lol NVM
Hmm..
It would be easier if you gave us a format for requesting..
Well, I guess the style is Mudkipz.
F for the letter, I guess.
Light blue.
S.
Skater style or something. Idk.
List updated.
style: /b/
letter: M
color:black
I forget what /b/ is so refresh my memory.

Updated list.


And OMFG I need moderation powers for this sub-section so I can continually edit this.
Then you cannot complain if you do not like it. :/

It's not going to be crap, but you might hate the style, but too bad.
style: ninja
letter: j
color: what ever goes with the style

plz and thanks
Fine then, i'll change it.
I want a KKK theme
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us