Avatar Request Thread

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
... Probably...










And most likely...









That's just insane!

No racist shit like that.

seemliss's is done:



*list updated*
UGH.
hmm...
how about..
zombie?
Ok that works.

Iwin edit this too will you?
sure thing
Thank you very much.
"This PNG image has the incorrect file extension."

???
Make me one?

2. Give the "style" or character impersonation you wish you have on it.
Hmm, something with a gas mask?

If not, just something evil.
Make mine something dark,
Letter c, with like a minigun, or dual berretta's, or other guns, or something?
A cloak of course
And probably the color red?
X.
dark red
drummer style (if u can)(thats not in an offencive tone btw just if u can do it)
Yeah, BPK. You fucked mine up. No program on my computer says anything different. It has "a different kind of JPG marker."

Fuck.
Seem. Are you mentally disabled.

Save the picture into your own computer, then upload it as avatar DIRECTLY from your computer.

It's a very simple solution, one that chaos, Iwin, and plokmii easily figured out.

*listed updated...?*

And Cl0ud since you PMed me a long time ago and I forgot, I'll move you up, priority.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Seem. Are you mentally disabled.

Save the picture into your own computer, then upload it as avatar DIRECTLY from your computer.

It's a very simple solution, one that chaos, Iwin, and plokmii easily figured out.

*listed updated...?*

And Cl0ud since you PMed me a long time ago and I forgot, I'll move you up, priority.
Well thank you, black.
Will you tell me your real name? I hate it to call everybody by his MPGH name.
Hmmm..... not my real name, and STFU moosic or you're perma rejected. Anyways that wasn't my REAL name either. :P

I like being called by this on the internet: Nathan.

And you're welcome Cl0ud.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Hmmm..... not my real name, and STFU moosic or you're perma rejected. Anyways that wasn't my REAL name either. :P

I like being called by this on the internet: Nathan.

And you're welcome Cl0ud.
Ok, Nathan
Well I kinda want like guns in mine. I want the letter to be a H though. Surprise me?
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us